REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT (RCM) PROGRAMS
Increase your Revenue & Cash Flow to ensure financial stability,
so you can focus on delivering exceptional patient care
Revenue Cycle Assessment
Our revenue cycle assessments are customizable and often include:
- A comprehensive billing operations overview (from patient check-in to claims payment)
- Reviewing and analyzing your current staffing structure, staff duties and workflows
- Reviewing your current processes, policies and procedures and utilization of technology and tools to streamline the billing process
- Reviewing billing and accounts receivable data (fee schedule, charges, payments, adjustments, denials, etc)
- Reviewing coding productivity and identifying potential coding errors and issues
- Tips, tools, suggestions and training to proactively increase patient and insurance collections, reduce accounts receivable days, reduce claims denials, etc.
Medical Billing and A/R Management
Maximizing Revenue and Minimizing Hassle — Effective medical billing and revenue cycle management requires experienced professionals and a multidisciplinary team approach. Mistakes made by inexperienced employees can result in costly errors. At Welter, we understand that accurate coding, billing, and collections are vital to your practice’s success.
With over 50 years of experience in revenue cycle management, we have the expertise to ensure you receive the payments you deserve for your specialty. We act as an extension of your practice, proactively analyzing A/R and maximizing processes to ensure profitability. With our services, medical billing is no longer a daunting task.
Our medical billing services can increase your current revenue by 10%!
“Fastest possible turnaround in credentialing…”
Over the past 7 years, as our practice has grown, Welter Healthcare Partners has met our ever-changing needs. They have partnered with us to ensure the fastest possible turnaround in credentialing with payers, worked with us through regulatory and portal changes, and provided education and guidance to help us navigate the systems and processes so that our newly hired providers are up and running and seeing patients as quickly as possible, and we can bill for their services without issues. Their ongoing monthly management provides us with the assurance needed to focus on the care of our patients. They help us resolve any issues quickly and are always available to help us troubleshoot unusual circumstances. Our partnership with Welter Healthcare Partners is pivotal to the essential functions of our practice.
Director of Operations
Summit Medical Consultants